14 Feb Temporary to Permanent SME Accountant – Wirral
Our Client, an established and growing SME development & manufacturing company based on the Wirral are recruiting for a temporary to permanent SME Accountant responsible for all aspects of accounting for an SME business. This role will be a standalone role reporting to the CEO/CFO who is based at another site so it is important that this individual is use to working within a small team.
- This role will be an all encompassing accountancy role working and providing management information to the business and management team
- Responsible for overseeing all finance and accounting procedures and internal controls
- Preparation of monthly financial statements ensuring the supporting ledgers are appropriately reconciled.
- Providing cash flow forecast information working with the FD
- Assist the Finance Director, as required, in the work involved in finalising future investment fundraisings
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, including timely and accurate filing of returns as required.
- Annual audit and preparation of statutory accounting
- Annual budget setting, monitoring and reporting of budgets with detailed variances partnering with management
- In depth analysis and commentary with the Finance Director for Board reporting.
- Analytical review of capex proposals and other planned expenditures.
- To work closely with the Commercial Team providing solid costing information for tender and pricing opportunities.
- Ad hoc projects
What you will need to succeed: The successful candidate will have had experience in an SME environment, preferably with a manufacturing background, to support the day to day accounting requirements of the business.
- Ideally a qualified accountant or equivalent experience as a management accountant
- Management Accountant
- Background within an SME environment essential
- Advanced Excel skills – essential.
What you will get in return:
- Exposure to array of projects, both on a national and global level.
- Study support if required
- Mentoring from an established team and FD
- Free parking
- Competitive holiday entitlement and benefits
What you will need to do in return: Should this Temporary to Permanent Accountant position be of interest, please forward an updated copy of your CV and apply now. We look forward to hearing from you and supporting your career search.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com