20 Mar Permanent SME Finance Manager
Rotheram Carrington Financial Recruitment Ltd have the pleasure of supporting an established and growing SME company based on the Wirral with a turnover in the region of £2m per annum. This business has a considerable amount of investment and is on target for planned growth. This business is looking for a permanent finance manager to join their team. This role will report to the Financial Director who is based at another site, so the successful individual would need to be a self starter with proven experience as an all round management accountant.
- This role will be an all encompassing accountancy role working and providing management information to the business and management team
- Responsible for overseeing all finance and accounting procedures and internal controls
- Preparation of monthly financial statements ensuring the supporting ledgers are appropriately reconciled
- Providing cash flow forecast information working with the FD
- Assist the Finance Director, as required, in the work involved in finalising future investment fundraisings
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, including timely and accurate filing of returns as required
- Annual audit and preparation of statutory accounting
- Annual budget setting, monitoring and reporting of budgets with detailed variances partnering with management
- In depth analysis and commentary with the Finance Director for Board reporting
- Analytical review of Capex proposals
- To work closely with the Commercial Team providing solid costing information for tender and pricing opportunities
- Ad hoc accounting projects
What you will need to succeed:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified Management Accountant or equivalent experience
- The successful candidate will have had experience within an SME environment with a turnover up to £5m, preferably with a manufacturing background, and will be used to working in a more informal and flexible way to
- support the day to day accounting requirements of the business.
- Ideally proven experience as a management & financial accountant, part qualified nearing the end of studies, qualified or qualified by experience
- Background working within a growing SME is highly advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills – essential
What you will get in return:
- Exposure to projects, both on a national and global level.
- Study support if required
- Mentoring from an established team and FD
- Free parking
- Competitive holiday entitlement and benefits
What you will need to do in return:
- Should this permanent SME finance manager position be of interest, please forward an updated copy of your CV and apply now. We look forward to hearing from you and supporting your career search.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com