13 Dec Part-Time Finance & Sales Administrator (6 Month Contract)
We are currently representing a manufacturing Client based in Wrexham who are currently looking for a Part- Time Finance & Sales Administrator for an initial contract of 6 months, reporting to the Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process all customer orders and invoices in line with the businesses procedures. Checking that the amounts and pricing are correct
- Responsible for dealing with all customer service queries to ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction, including liaising with the suppliers
- Ensure stock management and processes are working in line with the businesses requirements.
- Maintain pricing data in line with agreed protocols.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Maintain sales and purchase ledgers. Produce customer and supplier statements and resolve queries
- Support office management and sales team through the preparation of management information
- Preparation of supplier payment runs, expenses and statutory returns ready for approval by the Finance Manager
- Ensure Credit Control process and control through reporting and proactive communications with customers in line with agreed credit limits.
- Filing of customer, supplier and financial information and records
- General administrative duties as required by Managers
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Previous experience of purchase & sales ledger ideally using Sage Line 50
- Good Excel skills required
- Basic credit control experience
- Experience working in a customer service-based role
- Ability to work to deadline within a FMCG environment
What’s On Offer
- circa £18,000 pro rata 4 days, possibly more dependant on experience
- Free parking
For further information on this Part-Time Finance & Sales Administration Officer contract based in Wrexham working for a well established manufacturing company, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com