13 Dec Finance Business Analysis Manager
Rotheram Carrington Financial Recruitment are exclusively partnering with a highly ambitious business in the Service sector who are looking to bring a Finance Business Analysis Manager into their growing finance team.
Based in Crewe, this position is responsible for all financial planning/forecasting and analytical support of the business, including management of sales analytics, customer care analytics, fraud analytics, procurement analytics, and logistics analytics. In this role, the individual will provide analytical leadership and guidance to each of the functional partners to facilitate the successful execution of business objectives. This individual must build strong business alignment with internal customers and demonstrate expertise and credibility with external clients. The primary responsibility is to use advanced data analytics to influence key business decisions and provide guidance to senior management.
- Fosters a business driver framework to understand and quantify the causal impact of key structural, marketing, sales, and operational decisions on subscribers and profitability; use findings to influence business planning, investments, and strategy.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of performance dashboards and standard operational and financial reporting. This includes a weekly dashboard to include KPI performance compared to budget and forecast.
- Conduct a mid- month review of KPI performance compared to forecast and budget with key team members to provide early profit expectations
- Lead the development of monthly forecasting models and sensitivity analyses to understand and manage the impacts of seasonality, trend, and cyclicality on business drivers.
- Ensure monthly actuals at close are properly reflected in planning for comparisons to plan and prior forecasts
- On a monthly basis, present recommended forecast to leadership team using a financial/KPI format and key drivers of variances to budget and prior forecasts. Gain alignment on forecast submitted to region and HQ. Prepare all templates for loading forecast.
- Proficiency analysing very large, multi-dimensional data sets using SQL and Excel.
- Proficiency with reporting and visualization tools.
- High business acumen with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization for process improvement and solution development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make comprehensive decisions quickly, while maintaining established company processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum Skills/ Requirements
- Previous experience managing direct reports highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, planning, decision-making, project management, process improvement, communication, and problem solving.
- Ideally a qualified accountant with ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Knowledge of Excel – intermediate to advance.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- A confident and assertive individual
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com